Friday, March 2, 2012

Jake's Album Choice of the Week#1: Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon

As most of you don't know music is a huge part of my life. I've been playing guitar for over ten years, drums the last few years and I fool around with piano and singing. I found it very interesting that almost every week I find an album and play it not stop for the week then move onto something else and I thought it would make a fun blog topic. Therefore, every Friday I will post the album I've been listing to and you can tell me what you think and what you've been listing to recently! Hopefully this will introduce everyone to the new, old and the in between music that you've never heard of. Anyway, we'll see how it goes!

So even though this is one of the greatest albums of all time and is known worldwide, I've been listened to this album everyday this week. It kind of seem mandatory I start of with my personal favorite album as well as a hugely known album, so if you've never heard of Pink Floyd or The Dark Side of the Moon, LISTEN TO IT RIGHT THIS MOMENT! I would tell you more about the album but I'm going to assume that most of you know a bit about it and if you don't I hope you do a little research about this incredible album. My favorite song definitely has to be Us and Them because I find it to be very relaxing with its lyrical meaning and chill melody. So finally, check this album out and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment