Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday Weekend and Brewing

I turned 21 last Thursday and this weekend we had a pretty rowdy party. I had a great time with some great friends but I want to talk about my up coming project. I've never been a person that liked drinking cheap beer, I would rather have 1 fantastic beer than 10 watery, light beers. When my dad was younger he did some brewing and last weekend he gave me his brewing kit. Now that I have a kit I'm going to start brewing my own beer with my roommate and keep picture logs and give instructions on how to brew beer for people who might be interested. Within the next two weeks I plan on getting all the necessary ingredients and start my very first batch. Have a good week everyone, I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, good luck brewing decent beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you, I like my beer to have some depth to it, none of that light beer junk!

    ReplyDelete